Incognito Hidden Braces
Incognito™ Braces in Ventura
Incognito™ Hidden Braces is one of the latest advancements in orthodontic options. Hidden behind your teeth, these braces are custom made to fit only you. Smile confidently your entire way through treatment…no one will know you have braces (unless you tell them, of course).
- Invisible – Braces are completely hidden, placed behind your teeth. You don’t have to worry about taking them out to eat or the numbers of hours you must wear them in a day.
- Intelligent – Utilizes digital technology to engineer brackets and wired to deliver a precise, targeted result.
- Individualized – 100% customized just for you for improved comfort and an efficient treatment.
With over 100,000 cases treated worldwide, chances are you’ve seem someone wearing them, and you didn’t even know it!
How do Incognito™ Hidden Braces Work?
Similar to traditional metal braces, Incognito Hidden Braces are a combination of brackets and wires. However, these are completely custom made and fit on the inside of the teeth.
The process begins with Dr. Smith or Dr Hannah taking a precise impression of your teeth. The doctor sends the impression to the 3M lab where, based on Dr. Smith’s or Dr. Hannah’s prescription, models of your mouth are made to represent the desired result.
Life with Incognito Hidden Braces
We know what you are thinking…will I be able to talk? Are the comfortable? Can I keep them clean?
- Speech – There will be an adjustment period with these braces because they rest near your tongue. Most people find that within two weeks, they forget the braces are there and speak just as they did before getting braces.
- Comfort – Since the brackets are custom-made to fit your teeth snugly, people who wear Incognito™ Hidden Braces find them extremely comfortable after they adjust to them. The brackets are smooth and have a low profile, meaning they sit very close to your teeth.
- Hygiene – Hygiene is extremely important with any orthodontic treatment, and Incognito™ Hidden Braces are no different. An easy place to start is with an electric toothbrush. Flossing must not be forgotten! Many patients find water-based toothpicks work well and keep the mouth feeling fresh throughout treatment, especially on the tongue and around each bracket. If you use mouthwash, you can continue this with your Incognito™ Hidden Braces.
If you have any questions about Incognito™ Hidden Braces, please contact our office. We are happy to help!